Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Mom is the Best!

I received a box today from MisterArt with 8 new Prismacolor markers! My mom (in FL) had read my May post about needing more blues and purples in order to draw iris, and she ordered a bunch for me! Mom, you are the best! And now the whole bloggy world knows it! Next to my case of birthday markers from hubby is my "Draw Near to God and He Will Draw Near to You" latte mug that I made especially for my extra markers at a local ceramic shop. I think they thought I was nutty when they asked who I was making my mug for and I answered, "For my markers."

Sorry I don't have any drawings to post: I have been painting the walls of our living room/dining room today - PURPLE!

5 comments:

Anastasia said...

Awww arent Mums the best??
Ive been eyeing some Prismacolor Markers on ebay - I have yet to find some in Australia!

Kim Carney said...

Your mom IS the best

Anastasia said...

Thanks for those links - will check out to see if they post to Sydney! Cheers!

Anastasia said...

Hi!!! me again!
You are one of the winners of my celebration pack - can you email me your address?
aa.christou@optusnet.com.au
Thanks!!!

Karin said...

Is so nice when people you love know you so well!!!, your mum seems to be a real angel :o)