Monday, July 31, 2006

Sunflower, PJs & Amsterdam

I'm enjoying my new camera! I took my Saturday market sunflower outside to get some good light and close-ups before it wilts. Glorious!

Boy, I sure have been using my sewing machine lately! Yesterday's project was "Mission Impossible: Keep E. in her PJs and out of her Dirty Diaper." My SIL has been suffering daily "poopie-parties" with her 2 year old, and has tried EVERYTHING to stop her. I decided to try and invent summery, escape-proof pajamas! Since we are making the zip-up front into the back, I added an initial decoration on the "front" to make it "front-ier." Tonight, our trial-run on the little Houdini! Photos on my flickr since blogger is being weird!

Oh, I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun. Amsterdam, hmm?
You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).

4 comments:

Ali said...

That's just not a fun early morning game is it. Hope the PJs work.

Anonymous said...

You are such a great SIL to be so involved in solving this issue! Good luck with it!

The "What City R U?" was wierd, but fun. I'm Paris apparently: fantastique!

Anastasia said...

Oh no! how cute(not!)
Im going to take that quiz - id love to be anywhere in Europe right now heehe

Mom E said...

The escape proof, well, at least so far escape proof pajamas work *does the happy dance*. My husband, my washing machine and my wearing thin sanity thank you. Hopefully, won't be hearing our son say, "Eww, mommy, she is being gross again!" any time soon. Thank you so much for your help. Oh, and apparently, I belong in Dublin.