Friday, March 02, 2007

Believe!

A little March cheer for you. I like the dusting of snow on the primroses.

j
Can you BELIEVE that TWO days after I finally got the oven repaired, after living without for WEEKS, I get a RECALL letter in the mail saying the DISHWASHER that I've been using daily for the last 4-1/2 years, sometimes even when we're out of the house or SLEEPING, is a FIRE-HAZARD and has BURST INTO FLAMES in over in over 135 homes??? And that I should immediately stop using it until the repair parts kit arrives, I call the enclosed service request phone number, make a repair appointment, and he finally shows up, sometime between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on the service day??!!

j

Laura, can you believe it? You can, can't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe it! We had a spate of appliance issues last Spring. Seems to come in clumps.

Lovely photo by the way!