Monday, November 24, 2008

1-2-3-4-5 and Beyond

Howdy there! Yes, I do still inhabit this planet. I'm doing well, how 'bout you?
j
Lots of good stuff going on, and this kale photo has nothing to do with anything. Yikes, this has been the worst photo-taking year ever! What's new? Well, I got a part-time job at the gluten-free healthfood store where I've been a customer for 5 years, and so far I'm really liking it. Heck, I have been advising people about gluten- and dairy-free stuff for free for years! Secondly, I have gotten a little decorative painting job to do in a home before Christmas. Thirdly, I recently got an email from a photographer who's interested in having me paint her bird photos! And they're beautiful photos too! Hope that happens! Fourthly, I was invited to sell my fabric grocery sacks at a craft fair in 2 weeks, so I am sewing, sewing, sewing. Fifthly, Christmas is coming and my choir is having major long extra rehearsals lately.
j
So that's what I've been doing. Hope you are well - I've been checking in on your blogs, I have!

No comments: