Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just in Time


I've been ticking off my list of things to do to get ready for the ArtSplash show this week ... One item was to finish my "personality portrait" of my two nieces as fairies, which I will be using to advertise my custom portraits at the show. I will also have examples of Amy and Ian's birthday portraits.
j
I found the cutest little hanging basket to hold my two business cards on my section of the wall at the show. Next - to print up lots of cards and stock it!
j
Lastly, my new studio was in sore need of a clock. Of course, me being me, I couldn't just buy one, I had to make one. And it was lots of fun, and now I have my own cheery bird to keep me on time!
j
Fairy portrait is 10" x 14 " on stretched canvas with painted sides. The goldfinch clock is about 6" x 12" piece of plywood, painted with acrylics, with twigs for a frame.

No comments: