Saturday, September 01, 2007

Transformation complete!

Yahoo, it's done! Take one old chest of drawers, add new knobs, paint, and an hour or so a day for a month, and VIOLA! A studio supply chest!
j
The first photo shows how the whole chest front looks, with the holes from the old recessed pulls still showing. The second pic shows the small wooden plaques I have velcroed on the drawers to label the contents. I thought they'd be easier to change out with velcro. Maybe some day, in the far future, it can be a granddaughter's clothes chest. With all the work I put into the silly thing, I hope it "lives" a long time...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog via Pink Chalk Studio. Amazing transformation. Absolutely gorgeous.

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Wowza! I can hardly believe the transformation. Amazing!

Suse said...

WOW!!! It's SO beautiful!!! I love it!