Monday, November 19, 2007

On to the Next Project



OK, I know, it's not September... but I wanted to show off my latest "flower of the month" embroidery! You can see I'm not necessarily doing them in order. I picked this one because I love the asters and morning glories together (once again I didn't use the suggested colors on the pattern, but chose the ones I identify with the flowers).

Getting geared up for Thanksgiving around here. Need to divy up the cooking assignments with my sis-in-law, the 25lb. turkey is defrosting already, and I'm going to make the gluten-free cornbread for the stuffing tomorrow so it has a chance to dry out a bit. Once again, we will work at church on Thanksgiving day helping to feed around 1500 people at meals at 11:30, 1:30, and 3:30, hubby and the boys in the guest children's activities room and me as an interpreter for the Deaf. Then, we will have our family-and-friends Thanksgiving at home on Friday. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments: