Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our Life

Isn't this a lovely photo? A local photographer took it at Greenlake and it was in today's Seattle Times. It looks just like the owl in our backyard recently!
j
Lots of phone calling and running around here, concerning rental cars and insurance and tow yards and car dealers. But, ta-da, we now have a new rig to replace the totalled Dodge: a 2002 Acura MDX (red like this photo, but ours has running boards, which I really like). No little compact cars for us - we like to go places together, and safely!
j
Other than car stuff, the only creative stuff I've done is help my younger son set up a pre-Christmas gift of a new aquarium - which has been a good homeschooling lesson in:
  • tropical fish habitats
  • the nitrogen cycle
  • and electrical safety!



1 comment:

Lea said...

Congrats on the new car!!!.. I remember the days when we had those wonderful home school lessons too! I miss having youngers to home school